Monday, June 25, 2007

A Post about NOTHING

I’m having one of those blogger moments where I don’t have a topic, but that has never stopped me from shotting my mouth off so here goes.

I spent the weekend at work, rebuilding a new network rack when I (tech blaa blaa). There’s no reason to get into the details, but needless to say, my weekend was SHOT. Though I did spend Sunday morning in Banff and I bought a bunch of post cards. I remember the look on the salesperson’s face when I told her that they would ALL be sent to one person. That person knows who they are. *Grin*

I’m still waiting to be set up with the credit card payment service for the website. I’m hoping that everything will be set up by tomorrow, if not, I’m going to start making phone calls.

I guess I’m too tired to write. I’ll have something more exciting to write about tomorrow.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: