Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Turkey Day was LAST MONTH !!!

I find it so weird that they celebrate Thanksgiving a whole month later in the U.S. What I want to know is why this occurs? Was there a huge fight one day between some people on the border? Did someone say “Let’s move our Thanksgiving just to piss those people across the border off?”

What was really annoying was the Thanksgiving cartoons in November. WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THIS? As a kid, I found cartoons to be a very serious matter and that last thing I wanted to deal with was why ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ was a month late. There’s nothing more annoying than cartoons out of season, I thought.

One thing that really pissed me off was that the Canadian Thanksgiving didn’t have a huge parade like the Macy’s parade. Instead I sat someone while my parents and their guests watched some football game. For a kid who loved cartoons, football on TV was a living hell. It’s pissed me off that it took over 3 hours to play 60 minutes of football. That was valuable cartoon time being wasted.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this. My eyes are tired but I’m full of joy because a plumber showed up and fixed my toilet and shower. It only took 2 hours from when I spoke to the landlord so I’m EXTREMELY pleased. I’m hoping to take come pics of my desk tomorrow.

My 2 bytes

No comments: