Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm very sorry

I’ve been slipping with visiting other people’s blog and I don’t have a justifiable excuse. There is no reason why I can’t take the time to go and visit my favorites. I’ve been so preoccupied with my online gaming that I forgot all of you and for that I’m sorry. I now pledge to visit My Favorites every 24 hours. As well, from now on, I will take some time every Sunday to start exploring new blogs.

With what has occurred in my favorites in the past month, first with Hugh’s disappearance, then Vics calling it quits for awhile and then Sheepie disappearing, I’ve come to realize that I’m just assuming that your going to be there. Well I’ve learned the hard way that you may not. Please accept my heart felt apology

Actually it’s not all my fault. It’s because of HER !!!!!!



Look at my City of Hero character Silent Moon work at her laptop. She’s such a smart super hero. How could I neglect her? She needs my constant attention.

Not buying it? Ok. I’ll come and visit tonight and make my presence known.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: