Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Are Canadians good lovers?

Ok I was missed yesterday but I have a good reason. I DIDN’T FEEL LIKE BLOGGING PPPHHHTTTTT !!!!!!!!!, but I’m back.

This morning I was watching the news and this special interest story came on, something about Canadian women being satisfied when it came to sex. At first there was a bit of male bravado but then some so called experts started talking how the women were just being polite, a common Canadian trait.

So this expert comes on and start blaa blaa this and blaa blaa that. Then he made this comment about 2 minutes in bed and off to the TV to watch the hockey game. Alright now, I admit that I’m not the greatest lover on Earth, in Canada, or even in this room (and I’m by myself), but one thing that I’m not is inconsiderate. To think that I would be so selfish as to rush, in order to watch the hockey game is unthinkable (besides, you have sex AFTER the hockey game).

Now I can’t say that my attitude is common among all Canadian males but I know that a women not being satisfied after sex is an attack on my manhood. “What? You did not cum? Where is my power drill and the French Tickler attachment? VRRR VRRR”.

I can’t speak for every Canadian male but there’s a reason why I think about hockey while ‘something’ is happening.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: