Thursday, June 16, 2005

Just some Yak Yak (sorry)

Earlier today I was listening to the news on the radio and they started talking about bowel cancer, but I had misheard what was said. I thought I heard ball cancer and I though, whoa. Isn’t the term testicular cancer? It’s funny how when I mishear something that my mind goes right into the gutter. I should be ashamed of myself but instead I find myself grinning as if I’m pleased with my self. “Balls cancer”.

I have reason to believe that my blog is being sought by Russell Crow fans. I usually get x amount of visitors but it seems that yesterday, the amount of visitors went up, though some of them were looking for Jessica Karr, and I haven’t written about her in a looooonnnnngggg time. I haven’t given the “big ole dead titties girl” a thought. Anyway welcome Russell Crow fans, but those are the only pics that I’m putting up. After I put them up, I thought that perhaps I should have asked if the person who took them didn’t mind. My bad. I just hope they didn’t mind too much.

Earlier this week, I received an e-mail from M.I.T. about helping out for a study on blogs. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire, which I did. I didn’t mind helping out with higher learning. I’m a smart guy as well, and I like to help.

I just read that the CRTC has approved licenses for Sirius Canada and XM Canada so Satellite Radio is coming here legally, but Sirius had better now screw me around with Howard Stern, or else I’m buying a U.S. version and going ‘gray market’

I know I seem lost right now but I’m at work and I’m still annoyed with the issue with my computer. I want to do the hard drive switch tonight but I don’t want to be up till 4:00am doing stuff with my PC, so I might do it on the weekend.

My 2 rambling bytes

No comments: