Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm so boring this week.

Tomorrow is Canada day, WOO HOO. Party time. Its our country's 138th birthday. Time for a barbecue.

Actually tonight is the important part. You see, tonight Canadians put up a Canadian flag up and go to bed and if they've been good Canucks, the great beaver will come down the chimney and leave beer and steaks under the flag. OK, I'm full of shit, but it's a nice idea. It's short weather people. I just hope it stops raining.

Its been a difficult week. I'm tired and my creative juices are not flowing at all. I don't know what to write about and nothing is coming to mind. Yesterday's post was the same way but at least I found a train of thought. Tonight all I'm thinking is. "I want food, I want to watch some TV. I want to go to bed."

I plan to be "out and about" tomorrow so I'm hoping to have some things going on. I'll work on the movie quote game and do an audio blog post. There are some things I want to do but I can't do them now.

SO I now officially apologize for the lame ass post. I'll do better next time. I promise. I swear. Actually its really sad when the only highlight of the week is getting a e-mail saying that Western Digital is sending me a new hard drive, which is nice since I'm only running on one 80 gig right now. Smut takes up a lot of space.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: