Saturday, June 25, 2005

Back Bacon is REALLY Ham.

The first thing I've learned is that no one seemed to like the Photo Friday pic so note to self. No picture of guys with hoses coming out of their asses. Ok done, never again. I thought it was funny but I guess not everyone like the idea of bald guys showing of their asses appearing on my blog. So that is that.

I saw “real” back bacon today for the first time. I even went so far as to buy it and guess what? ITWAS HAM !!!! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. The McKenzie Brothers are hosers big time for going through all that trouble for HAM!!!

Well the cell phone story continues. Yesterday I was going through the paper and I spotted my cell phone on sale for $29.99. Those bastards I thought. I paid $179.99 so needless to say, I was pissed. So today I went back (this was my forth time returning since I bought the thing) and I was given a credit for $150 so all is good, but this cell phone thing is turning into a real nightmare. I hope that this will be the last of it for some time.

Oh, things are finally starting to go with the Mob Blog. I'm up to 20 picks and with Stampede only 2 weeks away (It came out of nowhere I tell you), I'll be clicking, like crazy. Between the parade, the exhibition, the rodeo, the shows and the free breakfasts, there will be plenty to do and I'll be clicking away with my phone and putting everything up on the Mob Blog.

As people might have noticed, I put a cool little java app on my blog, that is showing off my most recent photos. I think it's a cool thing but what I had to do in order to find the JavaScript, so I could use it was insane. TextAmerica.com hid it in the syndicate section. WHO WOULD LOOK FOR THAT IN SYNDICATE? The only reason I looked there was because I looked everywhere else already. I knew the app existed because I saw it on other blogs and I wanted it for mine but what I had to do…..man.

I swear, summer arrived to damn quick. I don't know where the time is going. I remember time DRAGGGGGGIIIINNNGGGG but now, it seems to be flying by, This cannot be a good thing.

I know that I was working on a more interesting blog post but I had other things to attend to and I think that I need something to stop time so I can catch up on everything.

So this was another yadda yadda and there was no true wisdom here, except that BACK BACON IS REALLY HAM !!!.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: