Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I never said it, I only thought it.

Working in this place, I’ve learned to bite my tongue a fair bit but sometimes I feel a need to explode and share what I want to say, here goes.


I swear there must be two of you. No one person can be that stupid.

Is it possible for you to put as much effort into your job as you do in yakking all day?

Is it possible to put the radio on a station that doesn’t play the same 2 songs all the fuckin time.

Do I need to chain your ass to that desk?

Ever hear of the KISS formula? Keep is simple STUPID !!!

I thought I told you not to be stupid you moron.

Man, shit called and it said you breath stinks.

If I buy you a belt, will you wear it? I’m sick of seeing the crack of you ass.

Ever hear of soap?

Do I need to draw a friggin diagram to explain this?


Ok now, I’ve complained about my job many times but there are some perks and once again. I thought it, but I never said it.

I’ve never groped fake boobs before. May I?

Your job is to bend over and stay like that.

You need a spanking. This way please.

Can you jump up and down right here for awhile.


Ok I’m a perverted jackass, but I try.


My 2 bytes.

No comments: