Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bullshit Day

I was in a drug store and I walked by the greeting cards and I saw this sigh. Administrative Assistant Day on April 27 and I wondered who came up with this bullshit day. It's not on my calendar. This is just one an excuse for greeting card companies to make some damn money.

I mean really. Who the hell celebrates Administrative Assistant? This whole thing is a load of bullshit. Now the greeting card companies say that on this day, you have to have a holiday for Administrative Assistants? So when is Sanitation Engineer day? IT Professional Day? Customer Service Representative Day? This is BULLSHIT!!!

If the Greeting Card companies can create holidays then so can I. So I've declaring tomorrow Bloogers Day. That means we all get a card some someone. Oh and next Monday will be Letterman fan Day, and the following day with be …get my point. Enough already, you bastards have enough real holidays, that you don't need to start making them up.

Though if anyone asks. I'm all for Steak and a Blowjob Day.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: