Sunday, December 05, 2004

Post number 100

This is it, post number 100. Woo Hoo. I guess this means that I'm in this for the long haul. This isn't a fad thing that I will get bored with after a few weeks, so congratz to me.

During these past months leading up to post 100, I've had the opportunity to meet some really nice people, via their blogs and later by chatting on AIM or MSN messenger. I've put the tag board on so people could leave messages without the hassle of dealing with Bloggers comment system, and then I ended up switching to Haloscan so everyone could easily leave a comment. I've felt that I managed to find a new bunch of friends from around North America and beyond.

I've talked about many subjects from personal issues to predictions of the future, and these all have been my thoughts. I've gotten advice from other people about some items and gotten different points of view on different subjects.

My blog itself has changed from the generic look it had in the begining to the present look now. You've heard me rant about screen resolution issues. Oh how it drove me insane.

I don't want to do the thank you thing to everyone because it seems hooky and you know who you are. Anyway, my mind has drawn a blank so I'm going to say, until the next 100 and beyond, I hope to enjoy your company as I hope that you have enjoyed mine.

My 2 bytes

No comments: