Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I really like Christmas Movies

You know what my favorite Christmas movie is? It's not something normally associate with the holiday, but this movie does take place during Christmas and there is some Christmas cheer in it. My favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard staring Bruce Willis.

Now everyone is probably saying that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie and I say you're wrong. There's holiday cheer and everyone is thinking about the holidays, but then they're interrupted by Hans and his bunch.

Remember Hans saying "It's Christmas, Theo, it's the time for miracles", or Theo saying "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except the 4 assholes running standard 2 by 2 formation". Oh it was a little harsh but not as bad as when John dressed the corps up like Santa Claus and let the note "Ho Ho Ho, now I have a machine gun. ".

At the end of the movie everyone is happy (except for the bad guys), like Christmas morning and the spirit of Christmas is felt by all. Ok, that's bullshit, but I still think Die Hard is a great Christmas movie for guys. Oh and if you think about it, Bruce Willis does save Christmas, so there's more holiday cheer


My 2 bytes.

No comments: