Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man!!!

I know that my posts have been about me and work but it's been a really hectic week and to make matters worse. I get off work at 10:00pm and I have to be back in at 7:00am? What's the point of going to bed? All I do is work, work, and work. I AM A PERSON AND NOT A RESOURCE TO BE USED AT MY EMPLOYERS WHIM!!!!

I know this isn't going to be much of a post but I'll be honest. This is a call for help. Earlier tonight at work, this guy fell asleep for 2 hours. He was new and I can predict what's going to happen to him. Bye Bye. They tried to wake him more than once but he never woke up. Is this my destiny to have to deal with this crap for the rest of my life? NO!!! I swear not. I am raging against the dying of my light. I will not allow them to turn me into "one of the drones from sector 7G".

Oh and for the record, I am staying up all night because it's not worth sleeping. I'll sleep when I get home. Maybe I'll doze off for 15 minutes or something but that's it.

Now I hope that by Saturday, I'll be back to my old self.

My 2 tired bytes.

No comments: