Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yadda Yadda, once again

This post turned into a Yadda Yadda so quickly that even I didn’t see it coming.

My current employer, Kohl and Frisch, use to really piss me off, it would also motivate me to writing some decent rants, or make me see the funny side of things, so I would write some interesting blog posts, but I’m not in a rant mode these days, and I can’t think of anything funny to blog about. I think I know what the problem is, I now have hope, and I’m not forced to amuse myself to rid myself of the feeling of despair. DAMN YOU LIFE FOR GOING MY WAY FOR A CHANGE.

I remember a post back in January that I said that 2008 was going to be my year. Well I guess it will be. I’m already thinking about a trip to Vegas. I’m applying for my passport, getting the photos done this weekend, because I want to travel. Oh and getting my passport was one of my goals. It’s a step to getting out of the country. A long weekend in Las Vegas for starters, and …I’m not sure. I have friends in Ottawa that I wouldn’t mind seeing. There are other people in that area that I wouldn’t mind meeting. The problem with going back to Ontario is that I’d be expected to visit family, and to be honest, I don’t want to do that. I’d like to go back to Ontario and do what I want to do, not what is expected of me.

I remember writing about spending Christmas somewhere else, other than here, or with my family. I remember reading someone’s blog, (or was it a comment on my blog?, I can’t remember) that I should just go somewhere on my own. Well in their case, it was a husband and wife, but you get my point.

Now that I think about it. Christmas in New York would be cool. Sure there wouldn’t be the family get together of unwrapping Christmas presents, but on the other hand I wouldn’t feel the need to run over family with a Zamboni. To be honest, I don’t think I’m able to take family in large doses anymore, with the exception of my brother. Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but they just don’t understand my “geek” lifestyle, which include the 52 in Plasma TV that doubles as a PC Monitor. I mentioned that I wanted it and my dad’s reply was “You don’t even have cable”.

Also, I’m not getting cable TV, because in my opinion, Cable is a big rip-off. You can’t choose what you want; they give you all the channels including the channels you’ll never watch like “W”, the women’s channel. I’m not going to watch that, though I could see myself with a pen and paper, watching Cosmo TV. I walk by that magazine in the rack at the grocery store, and it always features articles about ‘better sex”, the “G-Spot”, and stuff like that. I think it would be a good idea to learn about this. This might help me from not needing the hum the “Raiders of the Lost Ark” in my head to prevent myself from “blowing it”. Oh yeah, Hockey and Baseball scores are also good for that. I might have to practice my mental humming for Vegas.

Arghh I was interrupted and had to go to a meeting. Now that I’m back, I’ve lose my train of thought, and I keep hearing Punjabi behind me. Grrrr.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: