Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Questions i wanrt answered

Here are some more questions that I want answered.

Why did that guy in the “MacArthur Park” leave the stupid cake in the rain and why didn’t he write down the recipe cause he will never have that recipe again?

Why won’t my mouth heal fast after getting a tooth pulled?

Is Joe Cartoon still cool?

Why does even the mention of the “IPhone” piss me off?

Where does Steve Jobs buy his sweaters?

Why are they charging kids with sexual harassment?

Will the Credit Card processor company ever get their shit in gear? If I would have gone with Paypal, I would have been live for a couple of weeks now.

Why some of the DVD’s I’ve been getting from Zip.ca have scratches in them?

Why won’t the hole where my tooth was heal any faster?

Why do I feel out of touch with the rest of the world?

Why do some people enjoy being spanked?

If there would have been a fourth member of Earth, Wind and Fire, would have been named Water?

Why do I think a ranting Denis Leary is the coolest thing on the planet?

My 2 Bytes

No comments: