Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Owww

The Dentist pulled a tooth yesterday and all I can say is OWWWW. I wish that I can get my mouth pumped with the freezing stuff again, so I won't feel the OWWWW.

I have this theory. I believe that all dentists today were inspired by Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors.

It's strange, but I wanted to see what the hole in my mouth looked like, so with the help of my camera phone (and the flash inside my camera phone) I managed to get a decent shot at the damage, and let me tell you YUCK !!! Oh I'm not posting the picture because it's (a) disgusting, (b) a pucture inside my mouth (which is disgusting) and (c) you can also see up my nose.

The strange thing is that since I managed to see the gapping whole, I no longer have an unconscious need to pick at it with my tongue and thus, it doesn't hurt as much anymore (though it might be the Motrin that's making it not hurt as much)

My 2 Bytes

No comments: