Monday, August 21, 2006

Snakes on a Plane. The aftermath.

I’m sure that everyone has probably guessed I saw Snakes on a Plane over the weekend, and as I expected, it was a roller coaster ride of a movie. This isn’t ‘Forrest Gump’ or ‘Love Story’. This is Snakes on a Plane.

Now this is what bothers me. The movie did come in as #1 in the Box office, but they say it only made a ‘modest’ $15 million dollars. WHERE THE HELL DID $15 MILLION BECOME MODEST? Greedy bastards!!!

Now’s here’s the deal with Snakes on a Plane, it’s suppose to be CHEESY. It’s so bad that it’s great and it doesn’t disappoint. All the stereotypical passengers are there, the horny couple, the guy scared of flying, the large woman with too much makeup wearing a Muumuu. It’s all there; include that line we’re all waiting to hear. Samuel L. Jackson saying “I’ve had it with these Mother Fucking Snakes on this Mother Fucking Plane”.

Now here’s my prediction. This movie may not do all that well in the theatres but it will be a MEGA hit on DVD. I’m predicting this right now. I’ve talked to some people who are talking about waiting to rent it, but after they rent it once, they will have to own it.

My problem right now is that I don’t want to ruin the film for everybody, but everyone must see the early snake attacks. THEY’RE GREAT.

One list thing for all you reptile lovers out there. You’ll all saying that snakes don’t normally attacked unless provoked and they even say that in the movie. They also establish that the snakes are being affected by the pheromones in the lei’s on the plane. Basically the SNAKES ARE ON CRACK.

I’ve said all that I can without ruining the film, now GO SEE SNAKES ON A PLANE.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: