Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just some Yadda Yadda

I was feeling lousy yesterday. Massive headache that would not go away and to make matters worse, I ripped my new pants. Crap. So I went home early and went to bed. The part that annoyed me was that I really did sleep. I woke up several hours later with a fever so I took some more ‘headache medicine’, drank a glass of lemonade and when back to bed, but I turned on the fan to get a light breeze moving in my bedroom. Long story short. I work up again, made supper, and watched a Tivoed episode of American Chopper and went back to bed..

So what else is going on? Well I upgraded my Vonage account to Unlimited. I figured it would be a good idea after using over 200 minutes in about a week. This now means that parts of Europe, including the UK are now free. So now I have an excuse to call Vics. Expect a call this weekend from me.

April has called me on the podcast thing I said about a year ago (at least) and my word is my bond so I’m going to commit to it. Looks like I’ll be testing the 3 way calling as well because Vics wants in. Oh well, hopefully I can everything to work, if so I’ll be posting it late Sunday. I’m not signing up for a Libsyn account (to distribute the podcast) until I know that this will work.

On the sucky side, I spend half my morning putting boxes on skids. I’M SUPPOSE TO BE AN IT PERSON, NOT SOME MANUAL LABOUR GUY. I’m not saying that I’m lazy (actually I am), but I’m the IT guy, not some general labuor person. Speaking of labour, the labour day weekend is coming up, which also means the END OF SUMMER. All I can say is that it sucks. BOOO, my summer blew big time.

I know that post is basically yadda yadda and I can’t think of too much else to write about so I’ll call it a day.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: