Saturday, May 14, 2005

Movie Quote Time

It's that time again. (not that Hugh, now quit smirking). It's the movie quote game. Here are 10 quotes from movies in my DVD collection. Goodluck.


"Components, American Components, Russian Components. ALL MADE IN TAIWAN !!!"

"Ok, I don't wanna know nothing. I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is are you happy with your haircut"

"Believe it kid, I took the pictures myself. She played Patty Cake."

"Sir the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3720 to 1"

"Oh look at this Robin, This is unbelie.. Oh, the underpants are coming off. That is the first naked lady in the history of radio."

"I say, rise up in the cafeteria and stab them with your plastic forks"

"Oye. Ten thousands years will give you such a creek in the neck"

"I woke up this morning and just hated everything"

"If one person calls me babe"

"…A promise. Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee, and I don't mean to. I don't mean to.


My 2 bytes.

No comments: