Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Brandie asked me to do this.

Since Brandie rarely makes these requests, I shall honor it.

Ten Things I've Never Done, But Intend to Do Before I Die:

1. Get that cushy job that I need to make my dreams come true. Ok so I can have a nice place and buy lots of cool crap.

2. Go to E3 and gawk and the new videogames and get free stuff like other fan boy geeks

3. Skydiving. Yes I want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane and fall to the earth.

4. Purchase a good (professional) video camera so I can shoot, produce and star in my own weekly video blog.

5. Fly to Manchester, UK so I can watch Vics "shake what her momma gave her" as she sings Karaoke to her fans (including me).

6. Well as long as I'm visiting Vics, I want to travel all though Europe and see the world. I hear Prague is really nice.

7. Go to the Caribbean and learn to Scuba Dive and talk like Jacques Cousteau while I do it.

8. Get a subscription to Wired Magazine.

9. Laser Eye Surgery.

10. Drive from St. John's, Newfoundland (and say hello to Dr. Cheryl while I'm there because If I don't she will hunt me down and kill me) and go across all of Canada and end my journey at White Horse, Yukon. Video Blog my journey and try to sell it as a documentary, if not, then its blog content.

Now who do I pass this onto? First, Vics, because she wants to do it, I know she does. Buttercup, because I know she enjoys it as well and finally... Hugh, because I want to see if I can "make" her do something again.

My 2 bytes

No comments: