Tuesday, May 10, 2005

14 minuttes and 58 seconds and counting Paris

I hear that there are people are seeing "House of Wax" just to cheer when Paris Hilton dies. If this is true then I have to see this movie. I have to buy it on DVD just so I can watch that scene over and over again. I can just imagine her acting. She's standing there, she says "that's hot" and GURK!!!, she's dead. I'd cheer for that. Who is she kidding?

I hear that she's going to be in other films again. WHO DO I BLAME FOR THIS???? WHEN DID THE DEVIL BUY HER SOUL !!!. Imagine a life where you literally had every need catered to. Oh it might sound good but since your not being challenged in any way, physically or mentally, then everything is turning to mush. We have established that she has no brain and has no talent. Ok she has two skills, one is getting her face on every magazine cover and the second has something to do with video cameras.

Its people like Paris Hilton and Tom Green which make me truly believe that the devil exists and he does buy people's souls. There's no other explanation. I mean picture it, one day your name is Paul, your flipping burgers at McDonalds and someone comes up to you and says, "Give me your soul and I will give you, your hearts desire." You think about it for a second as someone screams for another Big Mac and poof, your Pauly Shore. IT HAPPENS. I BELIEVE IT.

My 2 bytes

No comments: