Monday, May 16, 2005

GRRRR

First thing. I will give the answers to the movie quote game.

1. Armageddon

2. The Rock

3. Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

4. The Empire Strike Back.

5. Private Parts.

6. Pump up the Volume

7. Aladin

8. Tomb Raider

9. Barb Wire

10. Lord of the Rings (Fellowship of the Rings).


Well guess what. My computer is sorta broke. I mean sorta because its just a USB port that screwed up but its causing mayhem with my whole system. It locks up or none of my USB ports work, which is not a good thing since my printer is hooked up by USB and I download audio and video into my Sony PSP through USB. SO I'M PISSED. The worse thing is that it broke just before I had to go to work so I haven't had a chance to open the case and look at it yet. GRRRRR.

Oh note to self. START PROOF READING MY POSTS AGAIN. (BANGS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL).

My 2 bytes

No comments: