Wednesday, May 04, 2005

All I want to do is Pee in peace. Is this too much to ask?

I’m really hate the bathrooms at work. All I’m asking for is a little divider between the urinals. Is that too much to ask for? Whoever designed the bathrooms are complete jackasses. I swear if they could have found a way to put two urinals in the same space, they would have.

First of all, when I walk into the bathroom, if there’s someone else there. I leave, I don’t want to ‘do number 1’ while there’s another guy there (at least with a number 2, your in an enclosed stall and no one can see you).. I’ll end up washing my hands and leaving. What really annoys me thought is being half way through you business, and then someone shows up. I’ve started and there’s no way I’m going to stop so I end up repositioning myself so they can’t see my deal.

Now male bathroom etiquette insists that guys keeps their eyes up in this situation. That’s what I do, but I end up being stuck next to someone who’s looking around all over the place. Keep your eyes on your own ‘deal’ and don’t worry about mine!!!!

I think the worst is when the guy next to you wants to talk. All I want is some peace and quiet, while I drain my bladder. Is that too much to ask for? But NO !!!. I end up being next to someone who wants to talk about the party they were at last weekend. Oh and if I hear “So this is where all the pricks hang out". I’ll kill them.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: