Friday, April 09, 2010

I think I broke last years record

Ok 2009 was a miserable year for my blog. I completed a total of 21 blog posts for the ENTIRE FRIGGIN YEAR. I think it was because I was happy. I was working at a great place and didn't have anything to bitch or complain about. So after the great career crash of 2010, I started to blog again.

Right now, I'm doing contract work, and I'm hoping that it will last longer than expected. I'm doing pretty well, and I'm continuing to learn new skills, to add to my resume, and I figure this will add to my eventual goals of....lots of moneyhood. I'm still working on it.

I'm trying not to be miserable, but at the same time, I tend to worry about the future. The good news everyone seems to like me, and I have stepped up, and it looks like that I'll be here past the original end of contract date, which is good. I just wish I had some sense of security.

I've noticed that this place has gotten more seriously lately. I think I've lost my way again. I need to go back to denying my boob fetish, and stuff like that. That's what made Tales from the Great White North such a good read to the one or two people who read this crap.

Oh and one thing I need to get off my chest. THE CALGARY FLAMES NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!!! WHAT A FRIGGING SURPRISE YOU DAMN SLACKERS. I blame the team, not the coach.

Ok I feel better now.

I do have a shameful confession to make. I'm following Kristie Alley on twitter. What happened to her? I used to think she was so hot, now she's just nasty. I don't mean her weight, I mean her attitude. Seriously...what the hell. Then again, if I was her, I'd be pissed off at the constant comments on her weight. That stuff can really hurt. Now that I think about it, I bet it was all those comments which have made her so harsh. Well maybe. I do remember that she's also a chain smoker.

I think this is turning into a yadda yadda, but it's also blog post #22 for 2010, so I have broken my old record.

I'm glad that I made that post yesterday as well. I now have a public record of my goals, and I will accomplish them.

Ok so here's another goal. Once I blog for 10 straight days (not including weekends), I'll bring back the photo friday, and if I manage to continue for 20 straight days, then I'll bring back the Clip of the week.

I'm building a regular sequence now, of blogging during my lunch time at work, so the time is there. I just hope that they keep me around in order to keep going on the job.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: