Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A problem with my eyes

I have this problem with my eyes. I've had it since I was 13, and while I've been battling with this problem all my adult life. I can't seem to overcome this problem. My eyes always stare at cleavage, and I can't stop them from doing it.

I can be walking down the street, minding my own business, then suddenly I see cleavage, I can't see anything else. I just can't stop looking at it. I could end up walking into traffic, and get hit by a car. This is a real problem. I could be trying to have a conversation with someone and then suddenly...I'm staring at cleavage. I can't stop my eyes from doing this.

I'm trying not to be disrespectful, honestly...it's just my eyes seem to have a mind of their own when it comes to this problem. They just look to stare at cleavage. Now for some reason, my eyes don't have any interest in bare breasts, (that's my brain). So I'm not sure what to do. I've been wearing sunglasses a lot in the summer so women can't see me staring at their cleavage, but still this is something I need to learn how to control.

Maybe if women just went out topless, then my eyes wouldn't get so excited over the cleavage anyone. There are places where this is allowed, and perhaps I need to move there. If there are exposed breasts everywhere, my eyes won't be locked on their cleavage anymore.

Now I need to test that theory. Maybe the local strip bar will help me with that?

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: