Thursday, October 30, 2008

Macbook

Almost every weekday for the past 2 weeks, I’ve started to write a blog post, and every single time, something happens, and I never get to finish the damn thing, because I either forgot about it, because of work, or loose my train of thought. This isn’t good.

I’ve always had the intention of blogging on a regular basis, but lately I’ve been getting less and less persistent. I’m not sure what it us, but I do know that I refuse to blog at home. Why waste time to blog when I could be playing City of Heroes on my PC, or Grand Theft Auto IV on my Playstation 3. I’m thinking that I might break down and buy a laptop.

For a while now, I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a Macbook. Yes I know that the world runs on Windows and most Mac users are snobby types like in the Mac PC ads that Apple makes. Honestly, when I watch those ads, I feel sorry for the PC guy and I want to smack the Mac guy in the face.

Actually today, I received some news that has pretty well sealed the deal on me purchasing a Macbook. There’s now a Mac version of City of Heroes, and that was the last holdout for me. I’m going to buy myself a Mac. I’m caving on the statement that I’d buy a Mac the year Steve Jobs does a keynote wearing something other than jeans and a black turtleneck.

I know that this isn’t exactly exciting, but I’m trying to train myself to blog again, so give me a change. I’ll be blogging about Britney Spear’s Hoo Hoo before you know it.

My 2 Bytes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo.. don't do it K, t's the dark side calling.. truly ;0p

J said...

I feel sorry for PC too!

Olly said...

I want a Macbook, too. But, please, no Britney posts...Life is too short!