Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yadda Yadda Huh.

Once again, I have no idea what to blog about. Normally I would write something on Microsoft Word and then "cute and paste" it over the the blogger client (yes I said client, how computer techy of me), but today I'm throwing caution to the wind, as opposed to breaking wind, which is something else entirely.

Maybe, I'll blog about fart jokes. Just to do something different, but I'm bound to offend someone. Even if I were to do my favorite, "Big Chief, No Fart" joke. You know, I haven't thought of that

****

I had to go away to do some work related stuff. Imagine that. Seriously, I'm not sure what to blog about. I've been so busy, that I only took half of my lunch. It was around 12:30 when my phone wouldn't stop ringing, so I said, "screw it", and went back to work. While working is a good thing, after all, it's what they pay me to do. The problem is that, my creativity suffers because of it. No time to research and interesting story, no time to get pissed off by something I read on the Internet. No time for anything really.

I think I need a laptop, so I can blog wherever I want to. Get an idea, whip out the laptop and blog away. My PC is 4 years old but it still does what I need it to do (play City of Heroes, and download smut...I mean visit Facebook), so I don't feel a need to get a new PC.

*****

It's now late at night. I should be going to bed, but I feel a need to finish this post. I'm not sure what I'm trying to accomplish here. I know that I'm not going to end this post with something special. All I can think of saying is "If someone asks you to pull their finger, don't do it".

My 2 Bytes

No comments: