Saturday, September 13, 2008

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I have an online friend, who's really sick right now. Last I heard, she...well those details aren't anyone's business, so I'll respect her privacy.

I'm really freaking out right now, and I'm just typing to find a way to get ...something out. I don't know. I'm really scared right now. This person never did anything wrong, but instead lead a life of suffering, for no reason. Why are evil people in the peak of health and my friend...

I've always wanted to meet her, but that wasn't ever going to happen. She was extremely protective of her privacy and for good reason. This was something that I respected, and I always would honor her wishes, and now...

I honestly don't know what I'm trying to accomplish here. I really don't. I just learned the news less than 10 minutes ago and my thoughts are all over the place. I feel...helpless and I hate that feeling. About a year ago, another online friend went through some hard times, and in this case I did something to help her, but my City of Heroes friend...I feel so helpless. I hate feeling helpless.

My 2 Bytes

1 comment:

SJ said...

how are things since you posted this?