Thursday, December 07, 2006

Someone wrote on my money.

Well the day is almost over and I KNOW that I will not feel like blogging when I get home so HERE I am.

When I was in Regina, I ate in restaurants every night since I didn’t have a kitchen in my hotel room. Sometimes I ate with other co-workers from Toronto and sometimes it was by myself. One time, I was at a restaurant by myself and I noticed something strange about a $5 bill included in my change; someone has stamped it.

When I got back to the hotel, I took the bill out and read it. It said “See where I’ve been. Watch where I go. Track this bill at www.whereswilly.com “. So I went to the sight and logged the bill in by its serial number and ..while I thought the premise was cool, the results were disappointing. Other than the first person who registered the bill, I was on the only one to log in with that $5. Maybe it has something to do with the people in Regina. I don’t know.

Anyway I think the idea is really cool and I plan to try it out myself. I’ll register a $5.00 and see what happens.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: