Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Idiot Idiot Idiot

I’m seriously annoyed with stupid people; especially stupid people who end up putting other people’s live in danger as a result. We have a situation here at work where this one woman is being stalked. She’s putting on a brave face but I know this has to be spooking her.

Now I know that I’m not a cop. I’m an IT guy and I’m helping in my own way by encoding some security videoes and burning it to a CD for the police. What I don’t do is run into the parking lot when the stalker shows up to try and get the license plate, thereby drawing attention to themselves and spooking the stalker and he takes off. That’s what some manager with a half a brain did today. FUCKING IDIOT. Let the police do their job fuckhead. Go back to fucking up at work instead.

My only hope is that the guy is dumb enough to come back tomorrow morning, when we can try and get a license plate number. FUCKING IDIOT!!! Oh and apparently the guy refuses to admit that he FUCKED UP BIG TIME.

My 2 Pissed Off Bytes.

No comments: