Thursday, December 28, 2006

I lost a day somewhere

Remember me? OK I haven’t blogged for awhile but then again, I’ve totally abandoned my regular routine until the New Year. I’m actually off from work until January 3rd, but I’m finding myself a little lost. I’m finding myself wondering, what to do. I know what I’d like to do, but I mean doing something that’s in my means. Either way I’m feeling BLAAA.

I spoke to my Mom and Dad on Christmas day and they were very happy with the presents I sent them. To quote my mom, “I was dead on”. I may not say much in person, but one thing I do, is listen. I listen for hints. The problem is, I need to top it for next Christmas. Believe or not, I’m already thinking about Christmas 07. Mom talking about coming down for Easter, perhaps that will give me some clues for next year.

Right now I so bored that it’s driving me crazy. The malls are crowded and even girl watching in the cool malls is becoming annoying. It got so bad that I lost track of what day it was. I swear, I thought it was Wednesday today.

Ok this post is becoming major crap so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead.

My 2 Bored Bytes

No comments: