Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Off to a rocky start

I hate the fact that I'm currently lacking guidance with writing for my blog. I think that’s why I stopped writing, multiple times.I ran out of things to say. Don’t get me wrong, there were things to talk about, but for some reason, I could not, or would not put my thoughts into words, to put here. Don’t get me wrong, I did have opinions during the time, I did not blog, but they didn’t end up here.

Even now, as I winging this post, all I can think is “Prince is a Douche bag”. I can’t stand the creepy guy. He’s a creepy twerp who doesn’t know what the hell real life is all about. Prince is the name of someones dog. When he started calling himself, “The Artist”, he should have called himself, “The Douchbag” because that’s what he is.

I look at Google News to see what’s interesting, what I could blog about and all I see is stuff about people fighting over the Lotto Max jackpot, Roberto Alomar getting into the Baseball hall of fame, and a new Starbucks logo. BORING, however if it was 15 years ago, I would have gone crazy about Alomar getting into Cooperstown. I used to be a big Blue Jays fan but not so much anymore. Moving half way across the country will do that to you.

I look around me, and I’m like ugggg, this is not blogworthy. It’s like the boring person talking about crap over and over again until everyone around them screams, pulls their hair out and runs away. I don’t want to do that. I just need to fart but I can’t because there’s a female in the room right now.

Actually it’s just the two of us and I really need to let one go, but I can’t. Why won’t she leave? I don’t want to fart with her in the room. It could be quite dangerous. I blame the Bran cereal I’ve been eating so I can be more healthy, and loose some weight, except I think I’m loosing weight in a way I didn’t expect it.

Long story short, she left and I no longer feel that pressure on my lower side.

I never promised Shakespeare here, did I.? Just me talking about the need to fart.

No I bet you’re wondering, Now how do I get my minute of life back that I wasted reading this crap? Sorry, not going to happen.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: