Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday.....Yadda Yadda.

When I blogged regularly, I used to do something called the photo Friday. Instead of posting some comment, I would post a funny picture. While I have been good this week and managed to post every day, I'm not ready for the Photo Friday to return. First of all. I need a new collection of funny pictures to find. I do plan on getting Photo Friday back up, soon. I feel like I've done well this week, but it's just a start. It's like I'm starting all over again. I need to get my audience back, and hopefully get some new readers as well.

I know a lot of people have blogged faded recently and are trying to make a comeback. Some better than others I believe. I honeslting think that blogs have lost some popularity because of the growing popularity of podcasts and vlogs, but I think blogs are going to make a comeback in 2010.

I've messed with the podcast idea more than once. I've even had one for awhile, but it ended because...well I didn't have much to talk about, and other than a pissed off rant, I'm not that interesting a person.

I know I'm a smart ass and I can make people laugh. I'm actually pretty good at it, and if I had been less of a coward, I probably would have taken a shot at becoming a comedian. Then again, my parents fear of living in a large city also probably had something to do with it, but I'm not going to go there.

I've started playing a new MMO, called (drumroll) Star Trek Online. I can see your eyes rolling now, but it amuses me, and who knows, maybe I find a bunch of new online friends with this game and go to meet them in real life at a Star Trek Convention, like I did with the City of Heroes friends in Chicago back in August. We're also planning to meet again in 2011, at the San Diego Comic Con. So we shall see.

.....

Well I just came back from lunch, and my coworkers took me out for my birthday. Had a good time....I got nothing.

Now I won't claim that I'm going claim that I'm going to have something inspiring to say here. I've always considered this blog to be more Gillian's Island than Masterpiece Theater, but I'll have something interesting to say. I'll try to keep it clean but no promises.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: