Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The other job

I really haven’t sent much about the second job, then again I don’t really talk about the first job, but I feel a need to share a few things that I’ve discovered working at a grocery store.

The guy on the top of Quaker Oats products in an asshole. He just stands there, with that look on his face, calling me “boy”. If I’m ever in the same room with that guy; I’m going to beat the crap out of that guy, and then I’m going to crap in his hat. Watch out Quaker Oats guy, you’re going to be my bitch one day.

I’ve meet some really cranky old people, and their mostly male. Here’s my theory about cranky old people. They’re cranky because their too old for sex, and they’re really pissed off about it.

Also I’ve discovered that 99% of women, who are under the age of 30 in Calgary have at least one pair of “Hooker boots”. Don’t ask me how I know. I just know.

I now know where the Yorkshire Sauce is (I think it’s Yorkshire) located. A few days ago I didn’t even know what the stuff was.

There’s this woman who does some of the commercials on the store Muzac system. She has this “mom” voice, but the problem is that she’s talking to me specifically and she’s telling me that she’s been a bad girl and needs a good spanking. Now she’s really making me feel uncomfortable, so such so, if she doesn’t stop it, I’m going to complain about sexual harassment.

Despite that these guys are underpaid, they’re a great bunch, and I really don’t mind spending part of my weekend with them. My only concern right now is that one day, I'm going to come home from work, and the "spank me" lady is going to be waiting for me in my bedroom, wearing some outfit, that would include lots of leather and a large paddle

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: