Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I want my hour of sleep back

(WARNING: I get a little preachy and political, I promise to tone it down till sometime in 2008)


I can’t wait to change my friggin clock back an hour. Mr. Bushy ripped of off of an hour’s sleep this week, when he moved the change the clock time back. I know this happened in the U.S. but Canada did it too, so that we’d be able to watch our shows at the same time, otherwise it would be a mess. Even in Canada, Mr. Bushy’s incompetence screws up my life. Now I know I’m Canadian were suppose to be polite but I can’t take this guy anymore. I’m sorry but anyone who would veto health care for children is a sick individual.

Now that last thing I want to do is start bashing the duly elected leader of my neighbor to the sound, but I keep hearing about bad things about this guy. I hear he has a 24% approval rating. He has his staff do illegally things, tries to hide it, and when he goes caught, he has a patsy take the rap and after he’s found guilty, he commutes the sentence. I mean really. I’m sorry, but this guy isn’t smart at all, and he seems to surround himself with even dumber people, so he can brag that he’s the smartest person in the room.

Lately I’ve been watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann , and I just love how he catches the “right” media in their faulty reporting, (AKA Lies). The thing I like most about this guy is that I’m pretty such he could kick Bill O’Reilly’s ass.

I keep monitoring this right wing media and I keep wondering, what is wrong with these people. My recent favorite is some Fox News morning show trying to blame the California Wildfires on terrorists. I know that they’re hoping to convince the trailer park set but come on. These guys have ZERO creditability now. What a bunch of LIARS. Oh and I’m not even going to start on the fake FEMA news conference.

I really shouldn’t bash my neighbors so the south. It’s rude of me, but I do want to challenge them on this. There are many Americans who say that their country is the best in the world. Now there’s nothing wrong with national pride, I have pride in Canada, but I don’t go saying that Canada is the greatest country on earth. If the U.S.A. is the greatest country on earth I say PROVE IT, and invading another country or two doesn’t prove that at all. It proves that you’re a big bully.

If the U.S. is the greatest country in the world, why is it rated 37 for Health Care? Why is France number 1? Maybe that’s why the French are snooty to Americans, because they have the best health care system.

Oh I did find something that the U.S. is number 1 at. Currently the U.S. is the most indebted country in the world. Sure, Canada is number 13, but were not going around saying that were number 1, or invading other nations.

I know that it’s not right to blame the actions of a countries leader on it’s people, and I do not blame the people who live across the 49th parallel. I’m just saying, you have to get this maniac out of there and get some REAL leadership in place.

Oh for the record, I refuse to cross the border until January 2009.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: