Thursday, April 19, 2007

A fine line between Yadda Yadda and Blaa Blaa

Once again, I can’t think of anything to blog about, I checked out my regular blog reads to see if I can come up with anything. So far I’ve discovered that “dumbening.” Is in the Urban Dictionary. No bloggable I believe. Also I left a message on Elmo Kitties blog, who happens to live in Singapore, which way does the water go when you flush the toilet. I want to know for sure if the water indeed goes counterclockwise in the Southern Hemisphere like in the Simpsons episode. Hopefully she will get back to me on that.

Oh I heard some good news, well I think it’s good news. Donald Trump has been named the most unsexiest man of the year. Why is this good news? It’s good news because this means that Gilbert Godfrey isn’t the unsexist man anymore. In fact he didn’t even make the top 100. It looks like Gilbert has gotten sexy, but he did it, is a shock to me. Either way, leave the guy alone.

This is turning into another Yadda Yadda. I just added Yadda to the Word dictionary. Sheesh. I’m tired of words like blog coming up as misspelled. COME ON MICROSOFT.

I was wondering if you can buy Canada Dry Ginger Ale in other parts of the world?

Canadian Tire is now doing financial services but do I really want to get a mortgage at the same place when I buy windshield wipers? Also, when you make a withdrawal, is it in real money or Canadian Tire money?

Work has gotten boring as hell. The same thing over and over. I’m no longer challenged. I have an interview on Saturday. It’s not IT but it doesn’t hurt to listen and discuss an opportunity, though if they want to get me into Customer Service, I’m going to hurt someone.

I ordered spring weather and all I got was fall weather. Including a snow warning issued by Environment Canada.

Is this a yadda yadda post or a Blaa Blaa post?

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: