Thursday, April 26, 2007

Have I mentioned how much i hate MySpace?

I hate MySpace. I really hate MySpace. I think MySpace is a piece of crap. The problem is that I’m in the minority on this. Also the fact that I avoid MySpace like the plague might be one of the reasons why I’m not “getting any”. Mashable, a news site about Social networking is reporting that people on MySpace are most likely to “hook up” Oh crap.

I remember telling someone over the phone, not to meet up with MySpace people. How guys were just hitting on her and wanted to … you get my point. I guess this is why MySpace is the site, most likely to get you lucky. I looked my the list of social networks and I found that Youtube , Twitter, and Digg are really low. Of course I have an account on all of those networks, but not MySpace.

This actually makes sense now that I think about it. There are some really dumb people on MySpace. I remember there was some guy who stole someone’s cellphone and he was taking pictures with it, and the pictures were being e-mailed to the phone’s owner. The guy even did a sex video with it. This moron had a MySpace page.

I’ve always thought that MySpace pages are ugly as hell and when you end up at on a MySpace page, you get blasted with music, unless you remembered to turn down your speakers. The web tools for MySpace have got to be from 1998. However people are still using MySpace (even though a lot of people have moved to Facebook) and I guess they’re hooking up.

So it is just me or has MySpace become a seedy bar for people to hool up?

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: