Monday, November 20, 2006

My adventures in Regina. Part I

I'm not at the new warehouse site and I have a PC up and running. It's been a slow day with me contacting people and checking the site and blaa blaaa work bullshit.

Regina is a DULL city. Dull Dull Dull. Did I mention Dull? Anyway there's only contract people here and 1 other company guy. He's telling the company people to get back to work. Apparently they're behind. BIG SURPRISE!!

The hotel is pretty lame. It's kinda dumpy but the beds are really soft. Far better than what I have at home. These beds were created for some serious sleeping, or some serious sex. I mean these beds were made for humping. Major Humping.

Whew; the company owner was walking around so I had to stop typing for a second. This weekend my mommy and daddy are suppose to come to Regina to see me, if other things don't prevent it. I'm kind looking forward to seeing them and it will be nice to spend some time with them.

Oh, for some strange reason, they've put me in a double. I have 2 beds in my room and they tell me that its the same rate as a single. So I can sleep in a different bed tonight if I want. Maybe I have a choice between the hard bed and the soft bed? I'll let everyone know tomorrow.

I'm so glad that I have this work PC to use right now because the "PC" in the "Business Center" sucks. It's running Windows 98. YUCK YUCK YUCK. Actually I think its the computer from Lost, where they had to enter the numbers every X number of minutes.

That's all I have now, so I'll fill you in more tomorrow, when the guys from Sasktel arrive. Woooo.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: