Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Manual Printer Na Na Na-na-na

I’m having a bad hair day. My hair is kinda poofy actually.(Oh great, Word doesn’t recognize ‘kinda’ or ‘poofy’.I don’t know what the deal is. Again I’m tired and I’m forced to write my blog post from work. That’s right; someone is holding a gun to my said and screaming “POST, POST DAMN YOU”.

You know when you actually start having money, you start thinking of actually paying for software, (not that I would EVER steal a copy of Windows, nope nope). Thought I’m using Open Office at home, which is free, so there.

So this morning, I’m in the show washing my hair (maybe my shampoo is making my hair poofy), and I started singing “Manual Printer Na Na Na-na-na” Now I have an idea where that comes from but when you starting singing about manually assigning a IP to a network printer (techie poop), then its time to think about making a change. The problem is, I’m not sure where I should make this change.

I’m not planning on job hunting for awhile. I need to put in a few years here in this role before I even consider that. I need to put some time here and I’m enjoying my new role here actually so there’s no problem here. Well, no big problems that would cause me to go batty.

I’m toying with the idea of moving into a bigger place, but the more I think about it, the less practical it would be. I have enough space for one person and unless the building has a pool or heath club, that’s the point and I would run into the danger of not finding a building with a balcony facing south. If I didn’t have that, then I would kiss my satellite dish bye bye and I’m not prepared to do that.

I must admit that a car would be nice. Having the freedom to travel where I want instead of having to rely on public transit, or friends would be great, BUT (no comments about my big but please), I can’t afford it. I’m now at the point where I’m starting to put money away but it’s still going to take time before I have enough for a decent car. I’m not paying $1000 for someone else’s problem. They sold it for a reason and my student loan is preventing me from getting anything nicer.

It’s funny how my poofy hair has lead to a new apartment and a car huh? Oh well. Let’s sing along.

Manual Printer Na Na Na-na-na
Manual Printer Na Na Na-na-na

My 2 bytes.

No comments: