Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Get to know me. Why? Because I said so.

How well do you know me??  For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1.  TV Producer for Community TV
2.  Shipper
3.  Technical Liaison
4.  Playback Operator (From my TV days)
  
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Escape from New York
2  Blue Thunder
3. The Truman Show
4. Pump up the Volume
  
Four places I have lived:
1.  North Bay, Ontario
2.  Arnprior, Ontario
3.  Fort McMurray, Alberta
4.  Calgary, Alberta
  
Four TV shows you love to watch:  
1.   E-Ring
2.    Commander in Chief
3.   The Apprentice
4.   The Amazing Race
  
Four places I've gone on vacation:
1.   Toronto, Ontario
2.  Orlando, Flordia
3.   New York City
4.   Niagara Falls, Ontario  
  
Four websites I visit daily:
1.  Canflix.com (My DVD’s)
2.  Digg.com
3.  Newsvine.com
4.  gmail.com
  
Favorite Food:
1.  Turkey (MMMM Turkey)
2.  Chocolate Covered Strawberries
3.   STEAK !!!!! Especially barbecue
4.  A Donair from Milanoes (it’s been years and I miss them)
  
Four places I would rather be right now:
1.  In the audience during a taping of “The Late Show with David Letterman”
2.  Flying Business Class on a plane flying away from here.
3.  In front of my PC playing City of Heroes
4.  In bed with a beautiful woman.

My 2 bytes

No comments: