Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Warning. Some Yadda Yadda

I don’t know what to write about so I’m winging it. I saw that the cast of ‘Growing Pains” is on Larry King right now? Right now all hell is breaking loose in regards to that stupid cartoon, George W Bush and Clinton were at Coretta Scott King’s funeral at all CNN has on is some old guy in suspenders talking to the cast of a 80’s family sitcom? WTF ?

Speaking of WTF. Are certain people taking this friggin cartoon a little too seriously? People dying in protests over a stupid cartoon. Is it worth it? All hell is breaking loose and right now Bin Laden is laughing his ass off. I mean, GET OVER IT!!! Get use to the idea of free thinking and different ideas. I believe that one of the key reasons why the old Soviet Union fell was because their form of government didn’t allow for the free flow of ideas and as long as these protesters continue to think the same way, their part of the world will continue to be poor. THERE I SAID IT OK.

I was reading about how Arab Canadians are fearful of a backlash from all these events. As far as no one dies in a protest or there isn’t any violence in the Danish embassy in Ottawa, there isn’t going to be a problem. I would like to believe that the Muslims living in Canada understand our beliefs of Freedoms (even though I know for a FACT that some don’t).

I know this is just some Yadda Yadda, but that’s all I can think of right now.

My 2 bytes  

No comments: