Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I really gotta pee

First off, I found this cool new web service called Newswire. It’s still in Beta and people can only join if they get an invite. So if you want one, let me know. I’m willing to share. It’s basically a site that groups all the news stories from different sources. It also allows you to search by topic, (including Odd News) as well as comment on news stories. There’s even a blog function that allows you to write your own editorials. Again, it’s in Beta and invite only right now, so if you want an invite, let me know.

Oh I also found this today and I thought ‘someone has a screw loose’. I’m talking about the PEE TREE. Now you and your dog and mark your territory at the same time. It’s basically a tree like structure that men pee on and the ‘offensive liquid’ drains away without leaving that pee smell that bar toilets are famous for.

Now I will confess I use to pretend to be ‘putting the fire out’ when I peed but I was EIGHT years old then. I’ve since learned to use the bathroom in a proper manor; unless you want to count that time I was really drunk in Edmonton and peed on a dumpster, BUT I WAS REALLY DRUNK THEN. Civilized men should not be peeing on trees. Civilized men should be peeing in a urinal or a toilet.

Perhaps something thinks that this is suppose to be art but if it is, what are the people peeing on it saying?

My 2 bytes.

No comments: