Monday, February 27, 2006

The best EBay auction EVER !!!!

I just saw this and I had to share it with everyone right away. I’ve found the coolest EBay auction ever. Forget the Virgin Mary toast and other crap. You could not bid on a (Drum roll please) Punch in the Face. The winner of this auction wins a punch in the face. This guy claims to be an expert in punching people. What I really like is the fact that you have to also pay this guys travel expenses. So on top of the $10,000+ your going to pay (the auction is that high), you now have to pay his travel expenses. What a guy.

Actually this gives me an idea. I’m going to do my own auction. YES Folk, you will be bidding for A KICK IN THE BALLS. The winning bidder will get kicked in the balls by me. I may not be an expert ball kicker but I promise to train by kicking random people in the balls until I get it down to a science. I’ll set everyone know when my auction starts.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: