Sunday, September 05, 2004

Dr. Cheryl and my love life

Let’s my say a word or two about my love life; I have none. There it’s said and done. Now enter Dr. Cheryl. Dr. Cheryl (as I call her when she gets into these moods) keeps bugging me about finding someone special and having a relationship. I swear, she is worse than my mother. My mom doesn’t bother me about these things. She knows what happens, happens. (I guess anyway).

Now don’t get me wrong. I see the advantages of finding that special someone. That person would be there to share your life with and enjoy the little things but things get complicated at times. First of all, women make no sense to me. With women, everything has a double meaning and when it comes to the female mind, I’m a complete dolt. I’m the guy who would actually believe a woman when she said everything is fine. From a male’s point of view, fine means fine right? Well if you think that, you’re WRONG!!!

Next weekend I have a cousin getting married and I can think of one thing to say to him as advice. RUN!!!! GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! RUN!!! (Ok I just watched Predator recently)

I’m not going to go into the details of my life but I will say this. I need to make one last change before I start pursuing a female companion. (Let’s get one thing straight. I said female. I’m a guy and I’m after a girl.) However I feel the need to do so much more with my life. I want to go to Tokyo. I want to go to Calgary Flames games. I wonder if I will be able to do this with a girlfriend.

On thing really bothers me about women. How come you have to explain what ‘off side’ means in a hockey game over and over again but she will remember exactly what you said 12 years ago when you locked your keys in the car. I really want someone to explain this one to me.

I think this comes back to the Computer Generated Women I was talking about awhile ago. Here’s the
link to that post. At least these females have manuals.

My 2 bytes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are silly did you know that. Yes we woman can be a bit confusing but hey we make life interesting. Here is what I do for hubbie. I have a think book that I leave out for him to look into to make sure he knows what is up. Honesty is a must and no secrets what's so ever. As for off side well that's the easy one for me. Mine is why do they have icing. That is so stupid. Who cares if it goes all the way down the ice without anyone.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say.
Its Brenda