Thursday, July 14, 2005

Working with Yadda

Has everyone seen the amount of traffic going that Vics is getting lately? Wow!!! Oh and they were all sent by Michelle. It’s nice that she’s so popular, but as one of the loyal readers from before, I feel that I have to ask. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BEFORE !!!!!! She does rock and I’ll continue to send hugs.

Last night I caught the first 2 episodes of “Brat Camp”, and while the show is far from spectacular, I love the idea of watching juvenile delinquents getting what they deserve for causing such hardship to their parents. SUFFER YOU LITTLE BITCHES AND BASTARDS !!!!!! WELCOME TO REAL LIFE.

Speaking of real life. It seems that my time is limited. Between doing some tech support and other work. There’s not enough time in the day to do everything that I need to do. Oh well. I’ll be more interesting this weekend as I prepare another Podcast.

Oh and to answer Hugh’s question, there is something that is read by the police (I can’t remember what its called, I think its called a caution or something like that) but if the RCMP or city police fail to read it, its not grounds for dismissal of the charges.

Oh and when the heck is HaloScan going to fix their little comment counter issue. Its annoying as hell.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: