Monday, July 18, 2005

I swear that I wasn't looking at his 'deal'

Alright, here I am, after another podcast and I've come to realize that I NEED A PARTER FOR MY PODCAST. While I can carry on for awhile, I think that having someone else to talk with and interact with is what is seriously needed to push the Podcast to the next level. After that, I'll be forced to put some real work into it. So I defiantly want to do a Skypecast. That's a podcast over Skype so my co podcaster can be anywhere in the world. Hint Hint.

Well today sucked as every Monday does but now I have to deal with issues with my new work ID. They put a chip inside and I have to wave it across this sensor in order to punch in or out, so I have to make sure that I don't forget my ID.

I think my problem is that I covered a fair bit of stuff on yesterday's podcast and I don't want to repeat myself, but I will say one thing. ITUNES SUCKS. It's such a lame ass program and I really don't want to use the thing. I prefer other means of getting my Podcasts; though I hear that 'other' means will be coming soon according to one of my tech podcasts that I listen to.

Speaking of Podcasts, yesterday I referred to a Podcast called "Look at his Butt". It was about Star Trek and done by two women who sounded like moms. Well I never had the chance to listen to the whole podcast until after I recorded mine and I've decided that "THEY'RE NUTS". At one point they're talking about something they call and EVE. Basically they're looking to see if Kirk has "Wood" in his pants. So I've listening and laughing at this and they're referring to a certain episode, during a certain scene and they're talking about how Kirk is going to take Uhura's eye out.

Anyway, I end up at their site and I'm looking at pictures of the scenes they are talking about and I'm trying to decide if Kirk does have a "chubby". I save one of the pictures and start to zoom in and then I realize. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING !!!! WHY DO I CARE IS WILLIAM SHATNER HAS A BONER DURING AN EPISODE OF STAR TREK. AM I GAY??? Needless to say, I stopped looking and threw the pic in the recycle bin and emptied it.

A day after that experience though, I'm feeling better and I'm sure that I'm not gay. I spent part of the day, checking out cleavage and women's ass so I know that I'm straight. I also made a promise to myself. I will never ever try to find out if any male Star Trek character is sporting a 'boner'. Saying that, I now feel a need to find "altered pictures of Michelle Forbes and Nicole deBoer.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: