Sunday, July 24, 2005

Blogger Block is my idea. Don't hork it eh

I have created the term “Bloggers Block”. I've invented it. I invented it because I'm suffering from it. I have Bloggers Block. So I choose to write about the term I've invented, and if Bill Gates, Steve Jobs or some other IT CEO with a lot of money, starts using it. I'M SUING !!!!! Ok maybe I'm not suing, but I'm going to do something.

This week, I've added a couple of blogs to my links including the Incredible Hulk's blog and I'll just ask the Hulk to take care of the corperate whore who stole my words. He will show up and scream, “PUNY HUMAN STEAL'S FRIENDS WORDS. HULK SMASH !!!!” Than would be cool.

Now I need to create a new type of brainstorming technique in order to come up with ideas to write about. Perhaps I could use the same technique as they use to decide what to use on “Will it Float” Don't worry, I'll explain Will it Float later in the week. Well either that or I'll talk about monkeys and boobs.

Actually I'm shocked to discover that in less than a month, I have to fly back east for my sister's wedding. I'm thinking about buying one of those giant foam cowboy hats and wearing it at the reception so all the people from Quebec will leave me the heck alone. At least speak English to me instead of French.

That's a major issue that I'm not looking forward to, is all the French, and the stupid dancing with my sister while they throw money bit. I know I've mentioned it before. Perhaps some of the money would get caught in the giant oversized foam cowboy hat. In that case it's MINE. MINE. ALL MINE.

I've started using ITunes as a jukebox, since it's there and easy to use but I can't see myself using it to actually buy music since it downloads as an aac file instead of a mp3 and I wouldn't be able to use it in my Playstation Portable. Though I've been using it and I've been listening to a lot of angry music today. Stuff like “I hate my dad” and “I'm going to pee on the lawn” and general GRRR stuff.

Metallica is the original angry music band in my opinion. Sure there have been other bands that have played loud and snarled as they sang but if you listen to the lyrics. They're really pissed. Its like angry biker music. You hear words like “Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail. Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail. Never begins it, never, but once engaged. Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage”. Now these guys are pissed off. Though I think they're pissed off because they're loosing all their hair.

Well it looks like that I'm not going to be more productive tonight, since I've walked away from my PC twice sine I started this post so I'll just say G'Day eh.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: