Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I want a cute little Monkey


I want a monkey. Having a monkey would be cool. He could sit on my shoulder as I go about the day doing my regular routine, but the monkey could also do little things for me like, throw its poop at people I don’t like. My monkey could also flip off people for me, not to mention many other items.

I could use the monkey to help me ‘wooo’ women. Picture this, a lovely lady is sitting in the park somewhere and my monkey helper shows up and delivers a flower. What a cute monkey. HUH? I think I’m up to something.

Now where am I going to find this monkey? They don’t have any on EBay and I doubt that I would be able to “take” one from the zoo. The last time I was at the zoo, they asked me for ID before I left. Something about me escaping my cage.

Oh well, but I STILL WANT A MONKEY !!!

My 2 bytes.

No comments: