Monday, July 04, 2005

Monday's Yadda Yadda

It’s Independence Day and I’ll say Happy 4th of July to my neighbors across the border (AND KEEP IT DOWN, YOUR SCARING THE MOOSE). Well my Canada day was pleasant and I hope everything else enjoyed their long weekend.

Once again, I want to write but I cannot think of anything to write about so it’s this is going to be a Yadda Yadda post.

I’m going to be videotaping my sister’s wedding now. I agreed to do it, despite all the problems that I’m going to encounter. Its going to be a French ceremony and my French is pretty bad. Then I find out that the ceremony is going to be a full mass. A FULL MASS? What is the problem with these French Canadian priests. I’m starting to like this idea even less. I also hear that this guy only allows one photographer and one videographer per wedding. He might be a Roman Catholic Priest but I’m not scared of doing things my way. I’m pissed off at the local bishop’s anti-gay stance lately, and he keeps shooting his mouth off to the local media. You replace the word, homosexual with the “N” word and he sounds like the head of the KKK. He’s really embarrassing. To bad, I can’t remember his name, but to be honest, he’s not important enough for me to remember his name. I’ll never be creating his image on a piece of toast.

Well I’m hoping that new replacement hard drive will arrive tomorrow. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I’m starting to get fed up. What really annoys me was that the waybill was created on June 30th but the package wasn’t scanned until today. At least its coming from BC instead of Ontario so I should have it tomorrow, Wednesday the latest, though I will be annoyed if I do have to wait till Wednesday.

I’m booking Friday off to go to the Stampede Parade. I always enjoy the parade. Lots of people and it’s a fun time for all. I plan to take some pics and I’ll put them on my mobblog.

Time is limited so I’m out of here.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: