Sunday, July 03, 2005

MINI KISS IS IN THE HOUSE


I hear that these guys will be in town this week and all I can say is “Damn, I’m going to miss them”, because of work.

I just wonder how good are they? Does the Gene Simmons imitator spit flame, or sticks his tongue out like the original? Ever since Mini Me, were seeing a trend of mini versions of people. I’ve seen Mini Jay Leno, now Mini Kiss and Mini Elvis. I know that we now live in a time where things are getting smaller but this is nuts. To be fair, these guys seem to be more successful than I, so there. I admit it. They have something to market and are doing well (though their skills don’t include web design).

I keep wanting to make some smart ass comments but I just can’t bring myself to it. At first you would think that this is something to make fun at but the more I think of it, the more I can’t find anything to joke about. Sure they are smaller versions of Kiss and they are a novelty act (god help them if they don’t know that) but they’re still cool.

There was one “little person” from the movie “Time Bandits” on an episode of “Ed the Sock” and I distinctly remember the guy saying “Sometimes, people feel a need to discuss my height and if you do come up to me to talk about it, FUCK OFF”, and he spent the rest of the show in a hot tub with some hot babes. He even ended up spanking one of the dancers who was really smitten by him.

I find myself lost for words and I find myself surprised by the respect for these guys as they have performed with many celebrities. I’ll link the website but they should spend some money in getting a good site done. Gilbert Godfrey has a better site and he’s the cheapest guy in the face of the planet.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: