Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm freezing my ass off

Winter has arrived in Calgary, like an anvil being dropped on Daffy Duck. How are these 2 events related? As Daffy himself would say “their despicable”. Now I know that normally a blog post about the weather is really lame, but when it’s cold enough to FREEZE MY BOYS, it’s something to complain about.

For the past 2 days, I had to wear my winter coat, in the front office because it’s that’s cold. Certain people have extra heaters at their desk, yes I’m talking to you HR Lady, because their really cold. I’m just glad that my non existent girlfriend (hey it could happen), didn’t work here either because she would also be wear my coat, and shirt and I would look like those bare-chested guys at football games. They’re not braving the cold like that to prove something; they’re like that because their girlfriends took all their clothes because it’s cold. I keep want to pour gas(petrol for people outside of North America) on the parking lot and set it one fire, just to see fire. Just to see warmth.

The really bad thing today was the roads, they’re really slippery and just driving out there is not safe. I was 45 minutes late for work, and now I have to stay an hour later, so I meet up with the buses at the right time. I was outside for 30 minutes, waiting for that damn bus and when it showed up, I had Roseanne as a bus driver; I don’t mean the early, really funny Roseanne, but the later, really bitchy, backstabber, not funny Rosanne. At one point I heard her complained that she was killed 25 times while driving that morning. Little did she know that it was actually 26, because I had to fight the urge to choke the life out of her.

Basically, it’s cold as hell and I don’t like it. I want to move to Florida.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: